Saturday, February 8, 2014

LISA'S MESSAGE!!

Lisa is here again!! Do you want to play a new game with her?? 

Listen to the speech and complete the text with the words below.



Click on Lisa's speech

______!! I'm here again!! I'm very  _______ with you!! You did a _______ job with the mysterious words. I would like to play another ______ with you. Do you? Great!!  This ______ is Carnival. Do you like Carnival? I _____ it! I love to dress up myself as different characters, such as _______. Can you write the name of these elements of the picture? For example, 1. _____. 2. _______. 3. ________. 4. ________. 5.______. 6.______. 7. _________. 8. ______ and 9. _______. Now it's your turn! Come on! You _____ do it!


Write the words and complete the text: 

snow          hello           tree          month            cap           love              scarf        

umbrella        happy          snowman          fantastic          ponytail         animals      

costume        game              sunglasses        can


2 comments:

  1. Hello!! I'm here again!! I'm very happy with you!!
    You did a fantastic job with the mysterious words.
    I would like to play another game with you. Do you? Great!!
    This month is Carnival.
    Do you like Carnival? I love it!
    I love to dress up myself as different characters, such as animals.
    Can you write the name of these elements of the picture?
    For example,
    1. snow
    2. sunglasses
    3. umbrella
    4. snowman
    5. cap
    6. tree
    7. ponytail
    8. scarf
    9. costume
    Now it's your turn! Come on! You can do it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, Héctor Company!! You did a great job!! :)

    I will publish it next week (to avoid copying ;)).

    ReplyDelete